пятница, 28 сентября 2012 г.

You Weren't There When I Needed You The Most

I don't have a friend to talk to.

I know I sound like an isolated person from an unknown island. Pathetic.

I don't know how to share my problems with my friends. They don't even know what I've been through. Am I secretive much? Not really, because I've typed everything here. The thing is, though I post my hard feelings on Facebook, I don't really feel like telling them everything when they asked. I would rather keep it to myself, and few minutes after that, I would post it in this blog. What's the difference?

The difference is, communicating through FB needs Q&A's session. Long session, it is indeed. In this blog, I'll tell whatever I feel that is comfortable to share, only. Simple.

And one more thing is, I'm sorry. I don't trust anybody. I mean, backstabbers are everywhere. Sometimes, people ask not because they really care. But they just wanna know what's actually happening to you, such as, is your relationship status still okay or you know, things like that.

Like, when you change your relationship status from "in a relationship" to "single", you'll receive 150 comments on FB. But when you talk about your heartbreak and how you actually need some courage and support from someone, nobody is really there. NO COMMENT.

Silent.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий