пятница, 28 сентября 2012 г.

Making good use of my ability

I was having a boredom killer chit-chat with my office-mate yesterday, let me named her Kak M. It was just a random talk, we went here and there, in and out of the topics, but she got me thinking. She said I’m still young, and that I need to do something better for my future. She has been working here for 9 years, and it’s such a very long period, and she said that she’s getting bored of everything already. She’s counting years to officially retire.

I told her frankly that to further my study is not an impossible choice for me, I still can further my study somewhere if I want to. Problem is, I don’t feel like studying anymore. I’m tired of my daily routine already, how can I get a good time to study and prepare for exams like when I was still holding a “student” title. It’s no longer the same. I know it’s possible for some people, if others can do it, why can’t I, right? *Please nod* . But here, I’m talking about ME. Not that strong other people.

I know my limit, my ability, I know what I can do, and what I can’t. She was trying to convince me, but you know, convincing me is NOT an easy task. Trust me. Once I had my own opinion, and what I thought best for me, it’s me to decide. Well I’m not saying I don’t wanna listen to others opinions, but people can say anything. It’s me who needs to face it, right? *Please nod*

I don’t want to get bad exams results, I want to get excellent grades, not a B, I want A’s. I don’t want a C, at least B’s. I mean, I do aim high for that. I don’t want to waste my energy and time for something that’s so unsure, and that I’m hesitate to do at this very point of time. So instead of thinking of continuing my studies, I have something in mind, which is to polish my natural skills and abilities for something that’s worth it.

Well, I’m definitely looking forward to it, and I don’t wanna tell you what. *HUHU*. Don’t be so busybody la people. Hahaha. *Kidding*Kidding*. I wanna do something I’m good at, I need to develop my interest to another point, and do something meaningful instead of practicing my routine. I mean, IT IS ROUTINE so what do you expect? I do it everyday, maybe ‘till I get old. Errr bored.

Anyways, her advices got me moving. I hope this feeling of enthusiasm lasts long.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий